miércoles, 5 de julio de 2017

♡ Fashion Store Insights ♡ FashionMia

Hello dear readers ♡
Today I'm bringing one of my favourite websites to your reading list. I've been eyeing some of their clothes for weeks and I've decided to share with you my favourite items from FashionMia.
One of the things I like the most about this website are their cute dresses. I recommend you to take a look at them, you won't regret seeing how wide the variety of lenght, style and colours is.

1. Off Shoulder Lace Skater Dress // 2. Pleated Bodice Sweet Heart Floral Printed Skater Dress // 3. Round Neck Swing Floral Printed Vacation Chiffon Maxi Dress

1. Vintage Polka Dot Sweet Heart Skater Dress // 2. Chic Solid Hollow Out Round Neck Patchwork Skater Dress // 3. Round Neck Belt Remarkable Printed Sleeveless Skater Dress

And, speaking of variety, if you don't fit the standard body type - just like me - then, you would like to check their plus size clothing because it's gorgeous!

1. Round Neck Hollow Out Plain Plus Size T-Shirt // 2. Bowknot Patchwork Hollow Out Plain Plus Size Flared Dress // 3. Band Collar Cutout Lace-Up Plus Size Bodycon Dress

8 comentarios:

  1. Beautiful dresses <3

    https://fasionsstyle.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love FashionMia, they have fabulous stuff. :)
    Have a great day!
    Xoxo, Victoria

    https://fashionstylebeautyandmore.blogspot.ca/

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Great post dear!
    Want to follow each other? Let me know on my blog :)

    https://blogvivalavida3.blogspot.rs/

    ResponderEliminar

Hello! Thank you for reading! I really appreciate that you take the time to comment and let me your blog URL to check it out.
I think it is nice to support each other, so if you want to follow me and want me to follow back just let me know in the comments! <3